Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

GothicGirls - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* GothicGirls > Topics

Subject: Salvidor Dali
Replies: 0 Views: 1569

mercury9 6.10.11 - 12:35am
Salvador Domnec Felip Jacint Dal i Domnech, Marquis de Pbol (May 11, 1904 January 23, 1989), commonly known as Salvador Dal, was a prominent Spanish Catalan surrealist painter born in Figueres.
Dal was a skilled draftsman, best known for the striking and bizarre images in his surrealist work. His painterly skills are often attributed to the influence of Renaissance masters. His best-known work, The Persistence of Memory, was completed in 1931. Dal's expansive artistic repertoire includes film, sculpture, and photography, in collaboration with a range of artists in a variety of media.
Dal attributed his love of everything that is gilded and excessive, my passion for luxury and my love of oriental clothes to a self-styled Arab lineage, claiming that his ancestors were descended from the Moors.
Dal was highly imaginative, and also had an affinity for partaking in unusual and grandiose behavior. His eccentric manner and attention-grabbing public actions sometimes drew more attention than his artwork to the dismay of those who held his work in high esteem and to the irritation of his critics. *

* GothicGirls Forum

Search:
topics replies

* GothicGirls

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits